- UBP Yangzhou received Drugs production certificate from NMPA
- Nov. China NMPA approved the IND of Phase 2 trial in China.
- Sep. UBP received Certificate of TTQS Enterprise ver. -Silver medal.
- Aug. UBP Received IND Approval from China NMPA for a Phase 3 Trial
- Aug. UBP Received Approval from Taiwan FDA for a Phase 1 Trial
- Apr. UBP Received Approval from TFDA for a Phase 3 Trial
- Mar. UBP received approval from China NMPA for a phase 1 trial
- Mar. Received China NMPA Approval for a Phase 2 Trial
- Jan. UBP received Badge of Accredited Healthy Workplace.
- Sep. The newly constructed 2,000L commercial scale biologics manufacturing facility in Hukou, Taiwan has been successfully inspected by Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and granted with PIC/S GMP certificate.
- Jun. United BioPharma Receives US FDA Approval for a Phase 2 Trial.
- May The company received Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) to conduct a multi-nation, multi-center phase 3 clinical trial.
- May The company has obtained U.S. FDA’s approval to conduct a clinical trial
- UBP received an award for its Bioprocess Innovation at the 2018 Asia-Pacific Bioprocess Excellence Award Ceremony.
- UBP won the Advanced Development of Innovative BioMolecules Award at the 2017 Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Excellence Forum.
- UBP received the 2017 “Outstanding Biotechnology Corporation Award” at the BioTaiwan forum.
- UBP received certificate of occupancy for its eight-story (20,000 sq. meter) headquarter building based in Hukou, Hsinchu county designed for administrative, R&D and large scale protein drug manufacturing activities.
- UBP won the Gold Medal Prize for Innovative Research and Development given by Taipei City Government in its 2014 Annual Biotechnology Forum for Taipei Biotechnology Award.
- Establishment of UBP’s Clinical Research Center at the Hsinchu Biomedical Science Park.
- UBP was established through spinoff from its parent company United Biomedical, Asia
- Dr. Wang back to Taiwan and established United Biomedical, Asia
- Mother company was founded by Dr. Chang Yi Wang and Nean Hu in New York